- Digital data encoding
- Clock and data relationship
- Display power management
shell gold plated dvi d port female pcb mount to computer
Description: Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is a video display interface developed by the Digital Display Working Group (DDWG). The digital interface uses in connecting a video source, such as a video display controller to a display device, such as a computer monitor. It developed with the intention of creating an industry standard for the transfer of digital video content.
The interface designed to transmit uncompressed digital video and can be configured to support multiple modes such as DVI-A (analog only), DVI-D (digital only) or DVI-I (digital and analog). Featuring support for analog connections, the DVI specification is compatible with the VGA interface. This compatibility along with other advantages, led to its widespread acceptance over competing digital display standards Plug and Display (P&D) and Digital Flat Panel (DFP). Although DVI is predominantly associated with computers, it is sometimes used in other consumer electronics such astelevision sets, video game consoles, and DVD players.
- More than 10 years experiences cooperated with worldwide manufacturers and wholesalers,as well as provided OEM for famous connector brands.
- One-stop supplier, various types of connectors and cables for your choice.
- Lean production,moreover certified raw-material and stable vendor to ensure the quality of product to meet your strict quality needs.
- Professional sales team with ERP system to provide the best service for you.
- Free samples are available.
The detailed images of dvi d port
Material of dvi i female
|Standard insulator||PBT thermoplastic,30%glass filled
|Contact Plating||Gold Plated|
|Shell Plating||Nickel (or Tin,Zinc,Gold)Plated|
|Hardware Plating||Steel,Nickel (or Tin,Zinc,Gold)Plated|
|Rated load||1.5A 40V AC|
|Contact resistance||30MΩ Max|
|Insulation resistance||1000 MΩ Min. AT 500V DC|
|Dielectric Withstand Voltage||500V AC for 1 minute Min.|
|Insertion force||0.75 lbs max.|
|0.75 lbs max.||0.44 lbs min.|
|Operating temperature||-55°C to +105°C|
|Packaging||PE tray into carton|
How to order
- Drawings and moreover datasheets can be provided according to your requirement.
- Quotation and samples will be sent after you confirmed all product informations.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Different transportation way to you to choose the most suitable one.
- Your comments and interests are much appreciative.