|Internal parallel SCSI cables are usually ribbons, with two or more 50–, 68–, or 80–pin connectors attached. External cables are typically shielded (but may not be), with 50– or 68–pin connectors at each end, depending upon the specific SCSI bus width supported. The 80–pin Single Connector Attachment (SCA) is typically used for hot-pluggable devices|
- Premium Cable for reliable and durable system performance.
- Excellent shielding interference effect.
- Connect minimize induced signal noise.
- Flexible yet has a single end impedance of 90 ohms.
- Used in testing devices for FCC and CE Acceptance.