- Quality Assurance
- Professional technical team
- 100% testing before shipment
- After-sale support
panel mount db25 female connector manufacturing
All connectors are intermateable with any D-sub of comparable pin count and density, or the D-sub connector of any other manufacturer complying dimensionally with Uniform standards.Solder terminations and boardlocks meet the requirements for solderability in accordance with MIL-STD-202, Method 208.The d-sub connectors are usually available in plugs and sockets in 9, 15, 25, 26, 37, 44, 50, 62 and 78 position sizes, also in different types.The D-sub connector is one of the most popular styles of connectors in the I/O category. It is used in computer, telecom, datacom, medical, and test instrumentation applications as well as in the military and aerospace fields.
- More than 10 years experiences cooperated with worldwide manufacturers and wholesalers,as well as provided OEM for famous connector brands.
- One-stop supplier, various types of connectors and cables for your choice.
- Lean production, certified raw-material and stable vendor to ensure the quality of product to meet your strict quality needs.
- Professional sales team with ERP system to provide the best service for you.
- Your small order or customized requirement can be satisfied.
- Free samples are available.
The detailed image of db25 female
The date sheet
|Standard insulator||PBT thermoplastic,30%glass filled
|Contact Plating||Gold Plated|
|Shell Plating||Nickel (or Tin,Zinc,Gold)Plated|
|Hardware Plating||Steel,Nickel (or Tin,Zinc,Gold)Plated|
|Rated load||0.5A 30V DC|
|Contact resistance||30MΩ Max|
|Insulation resistance||100 MΩ Min. AT 500V DC|
|Dielectric Withstand Voltage||500V AC for 1 minute Min.|
|Insertion force||0.75 lbs max.|
|0.75 lbs max.||0.44 lbs min.|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to +70°C|
|Packaging||PE tray into carton|
How to order
- If possible please provide me your drawings and datasheet.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- For the private ordering, please provide your samples and drawings.
- Your comments and interests are much appreciative.