- Quality Assurance
- Professional technical team
- 100% testing before shipment
- After-sale support
180°Plastic db25 backshell with screws 4-40，The D-sub connector is one of the most popular styles of connectors in the I/O category. It is used in computer, telecom, datacom, medical, and test instrumentation applications as well as in the military and aerospace fields.
The d-sub backshells are usually available in d-sub cable connector in 9, 15, 25, 37, 50, 78 position sizes, also cable exit angle has 180 DE and 45 DE two types. From the material, the function can be shielded by metal and unshielded by plastic.
- More than 10 years experiences cooperated with worldwide manufacturers and wholesalers,as well as provided OEM for famous connector brands.
- One-stop supplier, various types of connectors and cables for your choice.
- Lean production, certified raw-material and stable vendor to ensure the quality of product to meet your strict quality needs.
- Professional sales team with ERP system to provide the best service for you.
- Your small order or customized requirement can be satisfied.
- Free samples are available.
The detailed images of 180°Plastic db25 backshell with screws 4-40
|Cable Exit Angle||Straight/45 degree|
|Material||Die-Cast Metal (Zinc Alloy), plastic|
|Special Features||EMI/RFI Shield, Grommets|
|Screws||Short screw Thread 4-40 UNC
Jack screw Thread 4-40 UNC
How to order
- If possible please provide me your drawings and datasheet.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- For the private ordering, please provide your samples and drawings.
- Your comments and interests are much appreciative.In stock,deliver at 3 to 7 days.